Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to the NEA courses available, you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Most of the individual courses have a one-time "enrolment key" (which you won't need until later). Other course may be chargeable via a PayPal payment Here are the steps for either option:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- Clicks the button to confirm your account.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key", use the one that your course manager or NEA has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- If you see the PayPal symbol, this course has a one-off cost, securely paid via your PayPal account.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form at the top of this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
NEA collect personal information when you attend a training event - this is used to provide the services requested, report to funders (if necessary) and to evaluate our services. We will not share your details with any other third parties.