Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to the NEA courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses has a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address (please check your Spam/Junk folder if not received)
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- When you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your course manager/NEA has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
NEA collect personal information when you attend a training event - this is used to provide the services requested, report to funders (if necessary) and to evaluate our services. We will not share your details with any other third parties.